(+65) 62 995 995 contactus.enrich@gmail.com

Office Address

10 Jalan Besar, #13-10 Sim Lim Tower, Singapore 208787

Phone Number

(+65) 62 995 995

(+65) 62 956 032

Email Address



Employment Pass, S Pass and Entrepass holders can bring their family to Singapore through Dependant Pass. We have several clients who have successfully fulfilled their dream of living in Singapore with the option of applying for a Letter of Consent to be able to work in the country. We have experts handling the application process from documentation, submission of application and successfully obtaining the Dependant’s Pass. Our staff will work with you throughout the process and ensure that all information is accurate before proceeding to the submission of the application. The Dependant Pass will allow the spouse and children of Employment Pass/ S Pass and Entrepass holders to remain in Singapore during the duration of their work visa. As it will be tied to the work visa of the EP/S Pass holder, the Dependant Pass’ validity will depend on the validity of the EP/ S Pass of the main Pass holder.

Our Dependant’s Pass filing service includes:

  • Consultation and assistance in completing the application form
  • Preparation of supporting documents
  • Submission and tracking of application
  • Appeal for unsuccessful application


Dependants of Employment Pass/ S Pass or Entrepass holders with a minimum of fixed monthly salary of S$4,000/- will be eligible to apply for the Dependant Pass. The Dependant Pass is only applicable to the following family members:
  • Spouse
  • Children (Biological or legally adopted) who are under 21 years old and single.
As a Dependant Pass holder, he/she will be entitled to work in Singapore through the application of a Letter of Consent (LOC). The DP holder will also be allowed to study in Singapore without any need of a student pass. The DP holder will also be eligible to incorporate a company in Singapore provided the DP holder will not be the shareholder or director of the company. REQUIRED DOCUMENTS FOR DEPENDANT’S PASS
  • Application Form
  • Passport-sized Photograph
  • Personal particulars page of Applicant
  • For Spouse: A copy of the marriage certificate
  • Unmarried children under 21 years old: Copy of the Child’s birth certificate stating the parents’ names
  • Unmarried adopted children under 21 years old: Copy of the child’s official adoption order or documents
Set up a meeting today

Migration and Business setup process in Singapore may seem puzzling. We are here to give you the right solution.