Entrepass Holders Can Bring Their Dependants to Singapore on their 2nd Year
Changes have been implemented for Entrepreneur Pass holders. After obtaining your Entrepass, you need to wait after your first renewal to be able to bring your family to Singapore.
As of October 2016, the Ministry of Manpower has made some changes to the criteria and requirements imposed to Entrepass Holders to qualify for a Dependant’s Pass. Along with the first renewal of their Entrepass, the Entrepass holder must meet the minimum amount of Total Business Spending as well as the required minimum number of local jobs.
For the Entrepass Holder to qualify for the Dependant’s Pass and Long Term Visit Pass , they must meet the following requirements:
To Apply For the Dependant’s Pass, You Must Do The Following Steps:
- The company must sponsor the Dependant’s Pass applications
- Provide a Banker’s Guarantee of S$3,000 for each Dependant’s Pass application
- The Banker’s Guarantee must be issued by a Singapore-based bank and must be presented during the issuance of the Dependant’s Pass ID.
- You must apply for the Dependant’s Pass manually
Required Documents for Dependant’s Pass:
- Copy of the personal particulars page of the candidate’s passport.
- For children who share a passport with their parent, you must also submit the parent’s personal particulars page.
Other Documents Required:
- Spouse: Marriage Certificate
- Unmarried Children under 21 Years Old: Official Birth Certificate with the Parents Names
- Legally Adopted Children under 21 Years Old: Copy of Adoption Order
Required Documents for Long Term Visit Pass:
- Parents: Copy of the Entrepass Holder’s Birth Certificate with the Parents Names
- Passport of the applicant
To guide you through the process of applying for the Dependant’s Pass or Long Term Visit Pass, Enrich Consulting can help you to navigate through the tedious process. Ready to apply for the Dependant’s Pass and Long Term Visit Pass? Message us now!