(+65) 6299 5995 enquiry@enrichco.com

Office Address

320 Serangoon Road, #04-18 Serangoon Plaza, Singapore 218108

Phone Number

(+65) 6299 5995

(+65) 6295 6075

Email Address



We offer Employment Pass application filing services to companies who are in need of securing work passes for their foreign staff in managerial, executive or specialized jobs.

The Employment Pass is applicable to foreigners with a minimum education qualification of Bachelor’s Degree. This is open to entrepreneurs, professionals, managing directors and shareholders of companies who want to work in Singapore

ENRICH CONSULTING has numerous successful applications under Employment Pass. You can rest assured that we will give our full attention to your application. Our services include the following:

  • Advice and assistance in completing the forms
  • Preparation of supporting documents
  • Filing and tracking of application
  • Possesses acceptable qualifications
  • Filing an appeal for unsuccessful applications

The MINISTRY OF MANPOWER will focus on the education level, age, declared income and the position of the applicant. Entrepreneurs may also apply for the Employment Pass provided the company has a Nominee Director. We can do all your processing needs for you through the packages we offer and we will make migrating to Singapore an easy and pleasant experience.

Pass type

Examples of eligibility criteria


  • Fixed monthly salary = S$8,000

  • Possesses acceptable qualifications


  • Fixed monthly salary = S$4,500

  • Possesses acceptable qualifications


  • Young graduates from good institutions could qualify if they earn at least S$3,300

  • Older applicants would have to command higher salaries to qualify, commensurate with the work experience and quality they are expected to bring


  • Employers must fulfill the Fair Consideration Framework advertising requirement. The vacancy must be posted online through the Jobs Bank for 14 days prior to application. 
  • Applicant must possess a recognized Diploma/Degree qualification
  • Relevant work experience
  • Must apply with a monthly salary of at least S$3,300 for new graduates and higher for experienced applicants

Employment Pass holders may apply for the Dependant’s Passes for their family and Long Term Visit Pass for common-law spouse, unmarried handicapped children below 21 years old and legally adopted children under 21 years old.

The Employment Pass holder may also apply for a Long Term Visit Pass for their Parents provided the EP holder is receiving a salary of S$8,000 and above.